The Secret Chronicles of Baby #2

Mommy Blogging since 2004. I have a 1.5-year-old son, Big Boy #1, conceived and birthed naturally. I am trying to conceive Baby #2, but I don't want to tell anybody. Anybody but you.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Education

I've been reading infertile blogs for a while now. There were a lot of abbreviations I did not quite understand, so I finally looked them up today.

OHSS - Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
BFN and BFP - Big Fat (or other) Negative and Positive
FET - Frozen Embryo Transfer

And so on. One thing totally new that I learned is the phrase "baby dance." Which means sex. I never thought of it that way before. I do know that sex with the welcome possibility of making a baby is much more exciting.

Nothing too weird today, although my boobs feel bigger. It could be all in my head. Will I say that every day? Just until the 2ww is over, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home