The Secret Chronicles of Baby #2

Mommy Blogging since 2004. I have a 1.5-year-old son, Big Boy #1, conceived and birthed naturally. I am trying to conceive Baby #2, but I don't want to tell anybody. Anybody but you.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dilemma

My coworkers are all going out for drinks tomorrow. Happy hour. One of them is leaving the company and it's his last day. I'm invited. If I go, and I don't have a drink, people will think it's weird. I could have a glass of wine or something. But I promised myself I would give BN2 a leg up by not drinking any alcohol during the pregnancy, and now even if I don't know if I'm pregnant, wouldn't it be nice of me to wait until I'm sure? I won't be sure until a week from now. Maybe sooner if AF comes early. I can't decide what to do. Although I do have a cold, and if it gets worse I'll just say I'm sick. Yeah, yeah, that's it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Congratulations! I totally see it! I found you through "making a person" blog.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home