The Secret Chronicles of Baby #2

Mommy Blogging since 2004. I have a 1.5-year-old son, Big Boy #1, conceived and birthed naturally. I am trying to conceive Baby #2, but I don't want to tell anybody. Anybody but you.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Day 19: Hormone Update

Yesterday I was starving, nauseous, exhausted, and fat. I craved chocolate milk. Today I am starving again. My weight is consistent and not too high, even though I already feel fat and husband says he can see my belly! I'm uncomfortable, for no particular reason.

My period is officially late. Not that that's news or anything. I keep looking for implantation spotting. I had that last time.

There is something very stressful going on in my life right now that makes me not able to fully enjoy being pregnant. It sucks. It will be okay eventually, but it still sucks.

I keep telling BB1 that he has a little sister in my belly. (I hope it's a sister.) Maybe if I just keep telling him about it over the next nine months he'll get it someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home