The Secret Chronicles of Baby #2

Mommy Blogging since 2004. I have a 1.5-year-old son, Big Boy #1, conceived and birthed naturally. I am trying to conceive Baby #2, but I don't want to tell anybody. Anybody but you.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Let's Call This "Day 16"

I still seem to be pregnant. Three separate drugstore-brand HPT's can't be wrong. Right?

I'm moody and bloated and tingly and weepy. I'm nesting. Okay, maybe that's just the urge to shop. That's not exactly nesting. That part doesn't come until later anyway.

I just hope I didn't use all my good luck on the first kid. I really hope BN2 gets some, too. Or a lot. A lot of luck would be better.

So far I have told my parents, one coworker, two of my 3 best friends (the third hasn't called back yet), and two of my internet buddies. Oh, and you guys. Cat's still in the bag, sorta.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So honored, I am. :-) Very excited about the gender!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

So, does your hubby know yet?

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Yes he does. I guess I never made that clear. I showed him the first faint positive and made him verify that he saw a + and not a - ! He was happy and felt very virile.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home