The Secret Chronicles of Baby #2

Mommy Blogging since 2004. I have a 1.5-year-old son, Big Boy #1, conceived and birthed naturally. I am trying to conceive Baby #2, but I don't want to tell anybody. Anybody but you.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Day Whatever

When I was with Perky NP yesterday she whipped out her cycle wheel and declared that BN2 is due on April 24.

I am trying to post this funny pregnancy ticker but it is showing up in all the wrong places on my template. I'm not into cutesy countdown thingies but this one was written by one of my favorite bloggers, Sarcastic Journalist. I'm curious to see how a Sarcastic Baby develops.

I am nauseous for at least 5 minutes out of every hour.

It just occurred to me this morning that I should start rubbing the belly and boobs with The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Body Butter again. Mmm, smells like chocolate. I have a Rubbermaid storage bin in the back of my closet that has my pregnancy wardrobe, books, bras, and Body Butter in it. But I'm a little superstitious so I am not going to haul it out until after my first prenatal. Which, for the superstitious, is on the dubious date of 9/11.

Even though Right Boob is still sore, I had coffee this morning. Screw it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unkempt Mommy said...

You're probably right about the record smell - It's almost unbearable, so it must be one of those pregnancy things. Glad that your boob thing is not serious. Woohoo! I keep thinking that I'm a freak of nature because I've only gotten a wee bit nauseous once or twice. I can't wait until my 1st appt w/ the midwife - maybe it will make me feel more pregnant :)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home