The Secret Chronicles of Baby #2

Mommy Blogging since 2004. I have a 1.5-year-old son, Big Boy #1, conceived and birthed naturally. I am trying to conceive Baby #2, but I don't want to tell anybody. Anybody but you.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Bloaty

On Saturday I was bloated but not with water. With impatience, frustration, irritability, and general malaise. I thought it had everything to do with my filthy, disgusting house. It was covered in dog/cat hair, strewn with toys, laundry, and miscellaneous STUFF. The floors were sticky/needed vacuuming, and the bathrooms were getting MOLDY.

We commenced Project Get This Shit Taken Care Of, which involved mom and dad trading off watching Big Boy 1 or cranking up the Baby Einstein video yet again. By the end of the day the house was not so disgusting, most of the laundry was done, and MY BELLY HAD POPPED OUT.

I have heard that after your first pregnancy, during the next and subsequent pregnancies you will show much sooner than you did the first time. But I am only six weeks pregnant - I didn't expect it to happen THIS soon!

Bleah. I'm not bloated. I'm PREGNANT. (But things like Dairy Queen Heath Bar Blizzards make it worse.)

I'll post a picture soon. I love pregnant belly photo progressions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home