The Secret Chronicles of Baby #2

Mommy Blogging since 2004. I have a 1.5-year-old son, Big Boy #1, conceived and birthed naturally. I am trying to conceive Baby #2, but I don't want to tell anybody. Anybody but you.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Complaining? Who, Me?

I'm working on a Sunday because of all the drama surrounding a family visit which made me have to take last Thursday off. So here I am trying to make up for it. But I can't concentrate because I am so nauseous and now I also have a raging headache. It started this morning and I thought it was because of lack of caffeine so I stopped at the drive-thru Starbucks (angels singing) on the way here and got a half-caf mocha misto but that only served to get coffee/chocolate stains all over my shirt and pants. I still have the headache.

Plus it's weird to be here on a Sunday and my kid is at the daycare b/c my husband is out of town having the time of his life camping and fishing and surfing. I am so jealous of him. All healthy and able to run around and swim and deal with himself instead of laying around on couches moaning but also trying to pretend that everything is fine so that our toddler can have fun and play and not worry about Mommy. Not that he would, but still.

I will be really happy when the nausea goes away and I finally start showing so I can just go around like the glowing pregnant woman that I am on the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home